Friday, February 19, 2010

*pokes head out from under homework*

I really don't have anything model related to say, just wanted to let everyone know that I am still technically in the hobby, just taking a bit of a break until the summer. I am enrolled full time in school, pursuing a Secondary Education degree, I have 14 credits this semester, plus my home, kids, dogs, cats, fish etc. to still look out for, so I am one busy mama. I will post here when I have anything exciting to post, but for now my days are spent writing, revising and editing essays, doing lots of other homework, and a 'field experience' thing at the local high school.

I now know why energy drinks were invented, lol.

If anyone needs anything from me, my email addy has not changed, it just may take me a few days to get back to you is all. I have a few ads running on MHSP too, they can link you to me through the ad inquiry button.
Thanks for the continued support!

No comments: