Friday, November 21, 2008

The last piece of the puzzle...




It's finished! I just about killed my neck with this one, but it was so worth it, it turned out exactly like I was hoping, and a pretty good representation of the original 'real horse' set as well!


I am now free and clear to do sales pieces, and a few pieces for Las Vegas Live, which will be here before I know it, time has flown!


Coming soon will be 4 holiday halters and a few of the royal show halters as feature in some posts below...and maybe a few wire/cable style halters as well, I haven't decided just yet. I am also planning on a Hunter green EDH costume as well as my first hand embroidered native set, so things will still be busy, just no one waiting on me, which will be very freeing.

Well, enjoy the pictures, I'm outta here for 10 days starting tomorrow, so I won't be able to post any for a while! Have a great Thanksgiving week everyone! :0)




The inspiration piece...


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! I love the amount of detail you put into it. :)

-Nichelle (from Blab)